iPhone 7 Plus features two 12-megapixel cameras for high-resolution zoom and an ƒ/1.8 aperture for great low-light photos and 4K video. Optical image stabilisation. A 5.5-inch Retina HD display with wide colour and 3D Touch. An A10 Fusion chip for up to two times faster performance than iPhone 6. Touch ID. Faster 4G LTE2. The longest battery life in an iPhone. Immersive stereo sound, splash and water resistance1, and iOS 10.
- 5.5-inch (diagonal) Retina HD display with 1920-by-1080 resolution and wide colour.
- 3D Touch.
- New 12-megapixel cameras with optical zoom at 2×, digital zoom at up to 10×, optical image stabilisation, Quad-LED True Tone flash and Live Photos.
- Splash-, water- and dust-resistant.
- A10 Fusion chip with integrated M10 motion coprocessor.
- 4K video recording at 30 fps, and slow-motion video recording in 1080p at 120 fps.
- 7-megapixel FaceTime HD camera with Retina Flash.
- Touch ID fingerprint sensor built into the new Home button.
- 4G LTE Advanced up to 450 Mbps2 and 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi with MIMO.
- iOS 10 and iCloud.
11iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus are splash-, water- and dust-resistant, and were tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529. Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage is not covered under warranty.
2Data plan is required. 4G LTE Advanced, 4G LTE and VoLTE are available in selected markets and through selected carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier.